Monday, June 8, 2009

Week fifteen

I have been continuing my training but I haven't been blogging about them because life has been chaotic. Between packing up a house, moving into another, and finals for spring term these past four weeks have been crazy. Also, my scale broke so I don't have any idea what I weight, but based on how my clothes fit I would say I haven't lost any weight. The past two weeks I have only trained two days, which is horrible, but these weeks were the ones that I was unpacking and packing. The two weeks before that I completed my daily workouts every day!!! I am now back on my workouts and my food plan so here's to starting back!!!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Keep up the good work/! At least you got a few days in & now it's a fresh start. I have been SUCH a slacker lately - but I was back at the gym today.

diane said...

I'm so happy for you that you have moved. Now that life is settling down you can get back to your regular schedule. Summertime just makes me crave fresh fruit and veggies.

Elise and Rich said...

Go Lisa!! I am so happy that you are in your own little house and you can host bbq's :) You are such an inspiration for us all!

ferntyler said...

love the workout updates, but more info on the move/house would also be nice!

Sunshine said...

I'm so impressed by your determination. I have good weeks and bad weeks.

P.S. I love the gum post...been there, done that!