Saturday, November 7, 2009

pics

So much has happened over the last five weeks. We took family pics for the christmas card...







We carved pumpkins for Halloween...



We had our first snow of the season...



We had school Halloween parties!! I am one of Amaya's room moms and I dressed up as Superwoman! I don't have any pics of me though...




I selected a pic for my painting mid term. I am supposed to incorporate a part of my body with my still life object my professor gave me. It's a kitchen scrub brush. So this is what I am doing....



This last week we have all had the flu! It has sucked and I am sooo ready to be healthy again not to mention being able to send the kids back to school!!!So, I guess that pretty much catches you up to now!

5 comments:

diane said...

Love the pictures.

Your school project is cool.

ferntyler said...

I'm intrigued by the school project.. too bad you can't have the kids rubbing your feet! still love the family pics - I guess I have to start thinking about Christmas card pictures, too, eh?

Sharae said...

Let me just say your family is so stinking cute! You have such adorable kids. I love your pictures!!!!

Annalisa said...

awesome. love the new photos.

Laura said...

I can't believe how your family is growing! You guys are beautiful! (and handsome too!)