Sunday, November 9, 2008

Getting a jump start



I know it's a bit early for christmas,but I am sending this out anyway. I like to get a jump start on the holidays by getting my Christmas letters out the day after Thanksgiving. To do this I need addresses. So, I am asking that everyone who reads this blog comments with their address, or emails it to me at lisarasheed@yahoo.com so that I can add you to my list. Those of your who are nice and make comments on all my postings for the remainder of the year will get a card, those who are naughty, well you will get your due reward :) !!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

It is a little early for Christmas, but I can feel it coming!! I start too early listening to Christmas music (only when my kids aren't looking!) and it makes me happy! I will send you my address by e-mail, but you have to send me yours, too!