Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 9th Aysia!!!


Before the guests arrived


Kayla, Jocelyn, Brianna, Aysia, & Emily

Aysia turned 9 on the 18th!! She had a few girls over and we had a spa party. we did their nails and even gave them "facials". She had a good time! I can't believe it's been nine years! I have really enjoyed having such a sweet girl as my oldest child. She can be bossy at times, but she is such a help to me! She is thoughtful, and generous, and so sweet (at times). I just love her!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday, Aysia!!

diane said...

Happy 9th! What a cute party idea. The bossy thing will be good when she is older. We need strong assertive women in the world. It will serve her well one day.

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Wow she is growing up! We are glad she had a great Birthday!