Friday, May 1, 2009

Week Ten

I don't know what is going on with my body. I am having a hard time reaching my calorie goal without going over the amount of fat I can have in a day. This is affecting my milk supply so I have had to exceed my fat intake. I don't know if this is why I haven't lost weight but I am again stuck at the same weight this week.

Weight: 171lbs.

Excersize: Mon - swan 1/2 mile, Tues - ran/waled for 15 mins and biked for 30, later that day swan over 1/4 mile, Thursday - ran/walk 15 mins and biked for 30mins, friday - biked for 40 mins.

Food Plan - I don't know what to do here. Maybe I need to see a nutritionist... No junk food, no sweets, and no fast food this week.

5 comments:

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

171 is good...you are sticking to the year goal still?

Jenna said...

Maybe your fat percentage is too low? What are your goals? Maybe increase your fat servings by one healthy fat portion & see what happens to your weight within a week. I am not a professional but if you want me to look at your food journals - I would love to see if I can give you any ideas.

You're awesome to be posting this for the world to see. My weight is steady steady steady because my eating is never consistent for long enough.

ferntyler said...

just keep at it - you had a great workout week, maybe you're building up some muscle (weighs more than fat)

Holly said...

Inches are what matters, not weight. Get out the measuring tape in stead of the scale, and drink a lot (water, juice, and milk) to help your milk supply. I admire you for sticking with the exercising. You're getting me motivated.

5funnyhendricksons said...

Just a tip I heard from Bob Greene on Oprah...no scales, no tape measures for at least thirty days as a way to learn to tune into the subtle changes your body is making. Stamina, enegy level, target heart rate, muscle mass etc. Sounds like your doing great. Keep up the good work!