Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals week!

It's finals week for Aqeel and I. This would normally be a stressful time for me, but because both of my classes are studio classes all of my work has been done. Here are my midterm and final paintings...


My midterm! Here is the pic I used as a sketch for the painting. I stayed pretty true to the pic for this painting.


Here is the painting...


My final. This is the pic I used as a sketch of what I was going to paint...


Here is the painting. I changes the background to read as a wall instead of having the entertainment center there.


Here is a pic of a pot I made in my ceramics class...

5 comments:

diane said...

I had no idea you are such a gifted artist. Beautiful. The painting of your baby is amazing.

The Family Rasheed said...

Thanks Diane. I wouldn't say gifted, but I caught on pretty well I think! I definitely learned a lot about painting and myself in this class.

ferntyler said...

seriously i cant believe you painted those! i dont think you would even be able to tell what it was if i tried to paint something

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

talented YES! beautifully done.

Annalisa said...

looks great.