Monday, December 28, 2009

Need some opinions please

For Christmas Aqeel bought me a jewelry armoire that got lost in transit. We had our money refunded and now I have the chance to get the one I really want. I need some help deciding. I want an armoire that can hold several necklaces and has drawers that I can organize earrings and bracelets. It also has to look cool. Here are the three I have widdled the list down to. Please help me decide on one.

This one has 4 drawers (2 divided and 2 open) and the sides open with hooks for necklaces. I am not sure if the top opens or not.



This one is really pretty. I like all the detail in the wood. It has 2 side open doors with hooks, a flip top and five open drawers some with ring slots.



This one I really like the look of. I am not sure if I like the depth of the drawers. It has a flip top, four drawers (at least one divided), and sides open with necklace hooks.


8 comments:

diane said...

Whichever one you choose you will love it.

I like the first and third.

diane said...

This is the one I have.

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=G&itemID=0e29b5b&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=jewelry+armoire&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True

Maren said...

I like the 3rd. Hope you had a great Christmas, we loved your card

The Perry Family said...

Well...they are all really pretty. I think I like the look of the 2nd one the best, but I do like how the third one has the flip top mirror. I don't see how you could go wrong with either of them. :)

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

They are all lovely and I am sure you already chose one but I personally like the second one best.

Dawn said...

My favorite is the 3rd but I had a hard time choosing between the 2nd and 3rd. They are all beautiful though! Hope you guys had a good Christmas.

Annalisa said...

I like the 3rd one too.

Anonymous said...

Which one did you choose?