Wednesday, January 6, 2010

back to normality

Well the holidays are over and its back to the grindstone! Aqeel and I started classes along with the girls on Monday. I am taking one of my two senior capstone psych courses and a ceramics class! My ceramics class is soo fun! I am not very good at wheel throwing, but I am getting better. By the end of the term I should have it! We get to make all kinds of cool stuff this term like cups, mugs, bowls, plates, pitchers, and serving dishes! The final project is planning a meal that uses all of our dishes for serving and eating. Then we have a potluck! How fun is that?! Aqeel is writing his thesis and is excited about being done in March!!!! The good thing about this term is that he doesn't to go to an actual class, which means no homework other than his paper! This works well for me cause my capstone class is gonna be time consuming. Wish us all good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

You have such a great outlook. "I am not very good at wheel throwing, but I am getting better. By the end of the term I should have it!" How many times do people judge themselves based on what they can do NOW and give up. You are forward thinking. That's is AWESOME! Great lesson to teach kidlets. Mine could sure use it!

The Perry Family said...

Sounds like a fun class! You'll do awesome, just like your painting class last semester. :) Good luck to Aqeel with his thesis!