Thursday, March 25, 2010

So Proud!

Aqeel has finished his thesis paper and completed his MBA! It was a lot of work and I am very proud of him. In other good news...He also was offered a job as a production manager for Ralcorp frozen foods in Ogden, Utah! I never thought I would EVER live in Utah, but it looks like that is where we are headed! We are actually really excited because we have been praying for a long time to be in a place that is right for our family with a job that Aqeel will be happy with. We are confident this is the place! We are really so grateful to have a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and provides for us! Aqeel starts work on April 5th, but we won't be joining him in Utah until mid June when the kids and I have finished school. Thank goodness for all our Navy training. These next few weeks apart will be a breeze!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations to Aqeel for completing his MBA, what a huge accomplishment! Also congrats on the job! I wish you guys the best :-)

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

YAY!!! What a stud-man! Congrats on the degree and the job. I was a little sad that you are going to Utah and not San Diego, but since we're friends I'll buck up and be happy for you. :) Great news, really!

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!! There are some things that I really love about Utah.

Maren said...

Wow, that is great, congratulations! You guys deserve it, you have both been working hard!

Holly said...

It was so fun to run into Aqeel in the Salt Lake Temple last week. I'm excited for your family's new opportunity.

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

We are SO excited for you guys! Now we need to plan some vacation time in Idaho/Utah!

Annalisa said...

awesome

Laura said...

So happy for you guys! This definietly increase our chances of seeing you sometime! I'm glad all the hard work is paying off!