Tuesday, January 29, 2008

let it snow!!!



When we were moving out to South Carolina one of the questions the girls asked was if we were going to have snow at our new home. I told them that it just doesn't snow in the south. To our shock it snowed here one night and the kids got a snow day!!! It snowed about 4-5 inches and was all gone by the next day. We used our snow day to build a snowman and it has lasted almost two weeks. Currently our snowman is a 1 foot square of snow and by the weekend I am sure it will be gone. It was fun while it lasted. Just as a side note, the girls now think that I have no idea what I am talking about because I was wrong about the snow. It has been quite humiliating for me.

1 comment:

ferntyler said...

Oh yeah, you know the kids are going to remember that until they are like 40 - Brooke saw that picture and said "look, they're playing with their new friends and they get to have snow"