Sunday, January 27, 2008

A little about us




We are the Rasheed family. First we have Pappa Rasheed, Aqeel (age 31). A first rate guy who never gets into any trouble. Then comes Mamma Rasheed, Alisa (age 30, this April). The strength one the family who also can regularly be caught giving in to one of the kids just to get them out of her hair. Next the oldest of our beloved children, Aysia (age 7). The DIVA of the family who is always keeping us up to date on the latest. Our middle child, Amaya (age 4). Here is our comedian who is always keeping us in stitches. Finally the baby, Aqeel Jr., loving known as Jr (age 1 1/2). This is the sweetest awnry boy you will ever find.


We live in Greenville, South Carolina home of the palmetto tree and confederate flag, which you can find flying at the state capitol (quite a controversy here). We have finally purchased our fist home, which we love. It's just too bad we had to come all the way to SC to be able to afford it. We loved San Diego and miss it terribly.


Our interests are basically finding time to relax. Aqeel works many long hard hours at work and I am currently going back to school full time through an online program with my former college EOU. Education is great, teaching yourself stats, not so fun, but it is all working out.


6 comments:

Jen said...

It is so good to hear what you guys are up to. I love the world of blogging! Congrats on buying a house and going back to school. What is your major? Jr. is getting so big. I look forward to reading more and more about your cute family and the goings on of your daily lives.

Laura said...

So glad you joined in! I'm looking forward to lots of fun posts from you..

diane said...

I miss you! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. I'm so glad we can keep in touch.

Maren said...

Hey there! I love that you can see who commented on other's blogs and then find new blogs, it is so good to see your cute little family, I can't believe how big and cute Junior is! We really miss you guys out here! Hope you don't mind if I peek in every once in a while!

Sunshine said...

Yeah Alisa! I'm so glad you are blogging. Now I can keep up with your family. Your kids are so big...can't believe Amaya's hair!

Annalisa said...

Amazing how fast things change and in most cases for the better. Miss you guys!