Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun memories

I recently went through all my pictures that I have taken over the past year or two and noticed that there is a lot that I could have posted about but didn't. so here are some old pics that bring back some fun memories...

When we drove out to South carolina we made a few stops along the way. The first was the Grand canyon...


It was soo hot here. Granted it was mid-June when we went through.


This was quite a beautiful view. It really made me realize just how insignificant I really am in the whole scheme of things.


This was a day that I ran out of clean cute outfits and so I hate what I was wearing,but the pic still had to be taken.


I like this picture better. Look how small Jr. is. It's hard to believe he was ever small. He was about 8 months old here.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I love your whole family picture! Glad you got to go see the Grand Canyon - Scott has never been!+

3WimmerBoys said...

What fun memories for your kids! I can't believe the baby is coming on the 12th! Are you ready?

ferntyler said...

No better time than the present to blog some memories! Can you believe how much the kids have changed in that timeframe? Good luck next week!

ferntyler said...

I just realized my comment didn't make sense because I was referring to your FB post that said you were feeling really prego - so I was wishing you good luck dealing with a giant baby in your belly!

diane said...

The grand Canyon is an amazing sight.

I can't wait for baby news and pictures.