Thursday, January 29, 2009

two more weeks....

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant! All of my other children would have been born today, but my current OBGYN will not deliver before 39 weeks and so I have two more weeks to wait. This time around I am welcoming the wait. I am trying to finish two courses in half the time this term so that they will be finished before the baby comes and this gives me two more weeks to get stuff done. Also, it gives me two more weeks to mentally prepare for this baby. It hasn't been until recently that I have been able to wrap my mind around being a mother of four. I am very overwhelmed with this new challenge/blessing and am constantly amazed at the women (Sunshine, Camille, Irene) who are such wonderful mothers to more than three children.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You will be a great Mom to four. I am simply jealous that you are going to have another cute little baby in two weeks!

diane said...

It won't be long now until you meet your new little one.

Liz said...

Just because the doc says to wait two weeks doesn't mean the baby will wait!! I can't wait to see pictures, you guys make such cute babies!!