Thursday, February 26, 2009

already lost



It's been one week since my last posting and at my Dr's appt today I found out that I have lost another 5lbs!!!!! Yeah I am so excited because now I weigh 178, which is 5lbs lighter than before I got pregnant! I am so thankful for nursing metabolism!!! I am sure it is also helping that I cut out the candy and fast food as well as eating after dinner! So, I guess my phase out plan is working!

In other news last saturday I had my baby shower and it was great! We had great food, great people, and great fun! Also, I got some great gifts! Thanks so much for all of you who sent gifts/money! It helped a lot! I was able to get a swing, bouncy seat, diaper genie, bath tub, and some cute new outfits!!!! Here is a pic of Ayron and I at the shower....

4 comments:

Annalisa said...

you look great!

Maren said...

Isn't that the best feeling? I love it when you can feel successful at losing weight. Congrats on the weight loss and congrats on the baby, he is darling!

diane said...

You look beautiful!

I love the nursing diet.

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Great job Lisa!