Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One more week to go!!! I am so ready for this baby to come but I think Jr is more excited than I am. Throughout the day Jr will come sit on my lap and pull at my belly and say "I can't get the baby out!" I respond with "the baby isn't ready to come out yet." To which he says, "Ok!" and walks away. He is soo cute.

With only one week to go you would think that I would be fully organized and ready for this baby to come, but I am not. I have been focusing so hard on getting my classes finished that I haven't even packed my bag for the hospital! So, today my goal is write two chapters of notes for my psy class, take my first exam (which I have already done and got 33/40 on!), pack my hospital bag, help the kids with homework, cook dinner, take a shower, and visit with the relief society president!

Today is a busy day!!!

1 comment:

diane said...

I can't wait til you get the baby out too. I want to see pictures.

Good job on your test.