Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Begining to look a lot like Christmas!

This last weekend we woke up to this....



I LOVE the snow! My brother's Jamie and Darren came over and we went sledding in an empty field near our house that had a big dirt hill. It was a lot of fun! The kids had a great time playing together! The snow always makes me feel like Christmas. I suppose it is the years of snowy Christmas's from my childhood,but now I am very excited for Christmas to come!!!!


Uncle Jamie and Jr attempting the hill!


Amaya and cousin Taylor


L to R bottom row - Amaya, Mattie, Josie and Jessica
L to R top row - Aysia, Taylor,Thomas, and Jamie


Plum tuckered out! Jr couldn't walk home so he was carried by dad!

10 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

That is why we go to Utah for Christmas, it just doesn't feel quit right without the snow. Looks like fun!

diane said...

What fun memories your kids are making.
We love your Christmas card.

Maren said...

We are soooo jealous! It looks like so much fun. I'm with Diane and your picture was beautiful.

Kim W said...

This is soooo awesome! The kids are having a blast! I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Laura said...

I wanna go sledding now....

Laura said...

p.s. I love Bing's tunes!

Jenna said...

What great fun! Everyone looks like they had a blast - it never feels like Christmas without snow to me.

ferntyler said...

I love that you could just walk over to the sledding hill - I bet it was nice to take off all the cold, wet clothes and warm up inside, too!

Sunshine said...

So jealous. Adam asked why they didn't cancel school when it rained? I mean come on, rain is SD snow.

Karen said...

OH...I want the snow...looks like way too much fun!