Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

Thanksgiving was nice this year. It is so different spending it with my family opposed to Aqeel's family. My three brother's and my sister were here with their families. In total there were 10 adults and 18 grandchildren. It was a bit of a mad house. There was tons of food, card playing, and football to last for a while. On Friday we had our own family version of the Turkey bowl The little kids were so fun to play with and it was so cute seeing my three and four year old neices and nephews catching the ball and running to the opposing teams goal line because they were being chased! I wish I would have taken pictures, but I forgot my camera. So, this year I am thankful for family!

5 comments:

diane said...

Holidays filled with family don't get any better.

ferntyler said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Laura and I ran by some families playing a turkey bowl with their little kids at the rec center and were commenting how fun it looked with the parents helping the little ones out..

Kim W said...

All the craziness of holidays with a ton of kids! Sounds AWESOME!!! It must be so nice to have family all around!

Hey, we got the picture today. Your family looks so nice. You should have heard my kids' excitement when they saw it.

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Sure, play Turkey Bowl after we leave...with a camera! I'm so glad we got to see your family, it sure has been awhile. Thanks for everything! It made our "vacation" more relaxing and enjoyable.

Jenna said...

The Turkey Bowl is always fun - I always stay home. We spent time in Florida with family & it was lovely.