Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I have lost something!

I have lost something, rather someone, and would like to get her back. I am friends with a woman who refuses to blog. If any of you know her and can contact her would you please tell her how much I miss her and desperately want her to start blogging so that I can keep in touch with her better. Here is a picture of her(that I kidnapped from Laura's blog, thanks Laura)....


Please note that I am refering to the woman in red. If you know this woman please help me to recruit her to the world of blogging!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

HIlarious! Trust me, we've tried... by the way, i finally realized that I forgot to update my Google Reader with your new blog site, so I kept missing your posts, but I'm on it again...

ferntyler said...

Oh, I even told her she could do a super secret private blog for her handpicked friends - still not doing it...

diane said...

But you know she reads! They all do even when they say they'll never do it they still read!