Sunday, May 25, 2008

More info about me

SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I can't stand being hot. Also, I love the snow. I love waking up after it had snowed and looking outside at the earth covered in white1 It is so peaceful and serene.

HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's giving them. From Aqeel and the kids kisses and more kisses. From friends hugs. From people I don't know very well I don't really like physical contact.

FAVORITE DESSERT? Can you really only have one favorite dessert? I guess I would have to say Elizabeth's carmel cookie bars warmed ala mode.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? the New testament. I know it sounds cliche, butI don't have time to read so my scripture study is about all the reading I can do.

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. I use a laptop.

WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Pride and Prejudice the one with Kiera Knightly, not my favorite, but it was better than anything else on TV.

FAVORITE SOUND? The first time a baby gives a good belly laugh.

WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Pensacola Florida, when we picked up Aqeel from Officer Candidate School. Not exciting, but it is the farthest. Someday I hope to say Europe, but with the way the world is and the amount of money I have I will probably never make it. Oh, well.

DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Singing and looking for the good in people.

WHERE WERE YOU BORN? La Grande, Oregon.

3 comments:

diane said...

I also prefer cold to heat just not too cold.
Love the carmel bars.
Baby laugh, so funny...baby cry not so much, except the tiny newborn cry. I do love that.
Have a fun Memorial day!

SavvyGirl said...

Hi there! Cute blog and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. You all look great!! Hope everything is going well for you and your family!

ferntyler said...

I love that you list the talent of finding the good in people - that is so true, but can be so hard to do - definitely one of your talents!