Monday, April 14, 2008

job search

So, we are still looking for a job. It's been really interesting. Aqeel has applied to hundreds of different jobs and attended a job hiring conference. At the conference he interviewed for a warehouse manager job for a Petsmart distribution center. He has been told that they are very interested, but we still haven't talked with them to discuss pay and benefits. The other issue is the job is about 30 miles southeast of Atlanta, which is basically still Atlanta. However, we really love our neighborhood and I am really begining to enjoy our ward. Also, it takes so much work to sell a house and then move and then find a new house and we feel like if we're gonna go through the proccess we might as well move somewhere with either friends or family. Which brings me to my point. We would seriously consider moving back to San Diego if there was a job. So, I am asking for you ladies to keep your eyes open for any type of buusiness management jobs and maybe you could employ your husbands to help out. Anyway, Aqeel has experience in procurement and sales and some experience in HR, which he would like to explore more. So, if you ladies can help out in any way we would really appreciate it!!!

4 comments:

ferntyler said...

I will keep my eyes open - r is always on the look out, too (not that the commute isn't awesome), so sometimes we get emails or whatever.. i just got a skype thing from you, right?

Laura said...

So now I'm finally checking your blog! I'll keep my ears open for you. You're awesome...

Annalisa said...

Try General Atomics (www.ga.com) or (www.ga-asi.com) They love civilian contractors with military/navy experience. Lots of jobs! Good luck!! You can use me as a reference.

Anonymous said...

ikfnr polandpolski completes displaying validation stages healthinfo slow pasuto motorcycle ofawards
lolikneri havaqatsu