Thursday, April 17, 2008

politics

Who to vote for, that is the question. the only decision I can make so far is that McCain cannot be allowed into office. If he is we will have another Bush admin in practice and our economy will continue to suffer greatly. So, I listened to the democratic debate last night and everytime Hillary spoke I would think, I could vote for her. Then Obama would say something and I would think, He is our next President. This went back and forth for me all night and I am still confussed about who to vote for. So, I am looking for imput as I am a virgin to this voting proccess. Any insight???

6 comments:

tawnya said...

I'm so right there with you about McCain! My insight is vote Obama. Clearly, that isn't very helpful, is it??

diane said...

I'm a diehard republican. Though not my first choice, I will vote McCain. Whatever you do, don't vote for Hillary. Is their a bigger oxymoron than Bill Clinton as first gentleman?!

tawnya said...

Oh, Diane. We can come up with a different name for him, I'm sure!

The Family Rasheed said...

LIke I said before I am a politics virgin and I really don't even know that difference between the two parties. So, how do you know what party you belong to, and if there aren't any good candidates within your party can you change parties??? also, isn' it getting to a point that the parties aren't really that different anymore? I have no idea it's just something I have heard.

The Family Rasheed said...

Also, what exactly did Bill Clinton do that was so bad for our Nation?

Bryn said...

There are some quizes on yahoo that help you see which candidate best suites your choices. I think there is also a quiz on issues that helps put you either on the Democrat or Republican side. There are ways to check into both sides. I think there is a website in progress that is to help educate people on politics and put into simple terms what all this stuff means (supposed to be unbiased but...) I don't know the name yet. This is a crazy year. I am struggling, too. love your blog by the way...love all your pics!