Thursday, April 17, 2008

skype

Ok, so I dowloaded skype on my computer because of Michelle's posting about it. I put Michelle on my callers list and that night at about 1am my time (I am having a bit of insomnia, may be due to thyroid problems I don't know yet) I got a little ring on my computer and Michelle's name popped up. To my suprise it was not Michelle, but Laura and Mark. We had this cool video chat on the phone and it made me feel like I was back in San Diego again. So, I am asking that all of my friends who have a web cam go to skype.com and download the software so that we can start video chatting. It's so fun and all calls made between skype members are free as well as the download. So, here is my echoing plug of skype, thanks for the tip Michelle. I look forward to chatting with all of you!!!!!!

No comments: