Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yeah!

I love to play these games. I know I am simple, but it's ok with me! Here goes...

1. The kitchen sink, cleaned by my husband who has taken over KP duty to help me out while I am doing my online studies...



2. Fridge - inside and out...





3. Toilet - the cleaning supplies are there, but sadly have not been used yet this week...



4. Laundry - I just finished it yesterday and already there is more...



Tide and bounce remind me of my mom because it's the soap she used. I have tried others, even knock off tide, but I can't stray from good ol'mom's brand.



5. What the kids are doing - sleeping....

Aysia & Amaya love sleeping together so much they will even sleep on the floor just to be with each other. Isn't that cute? I think so...



Seriously how can you not LOVE a sleeping baby!



6. Favorite room - this is the room where everything happens. It is actually not my favorite, my kitchen is, but you have already seen it's highlights, so...


Notice the treadmill...I know it doesn't belong in the living room, but if it's anywhere else I will ignore it and not use it.

7. Closet - This is ALL of my clothes, except pj's and under garments which go in my dresser, sad I know, but oh well!



8. favorite shoes - I wear these every day! LOVE flip flops!!!!



9. Self Portrait - Aqeel took this. I am in my pj's. Seriously this was the hardest pic to take. I hate the way my body looks.



I tag -
Sunshine
Melissa
Michelle
Laura

5 comments:

ferntyler said...

I love reading these (although I don't love doing them, so it might take me a while) - those pj's look seriously comfy. Oddly enough, I actually love having my picture taken (I guess that's the cheese ball in me), even when I don't like the way I look. I like to at least prove I existed, which is pretty rare nowadays (proven by not having any ladder climbing pictures - you'll just have to trust me, it was awesome :))

Jenna said...

I think these are cool too... except that the cat's away & this mouse is gonna play. I don't think I can find the kitchen sink or the washroom or anything except maybe my favorite shoes.

Your jammies look cute & comfy!

3WimmerBoys said...

I don't think I love ANYTHING more than a sleeping baby. Can we bottle that?

Jenna said...

I posted my collection of photos at my blog. It's a little abbreviated but I think you'll get the gist. You had your pajamas - I have messes EVERYWHERE! I had to be really careful where I snapped because the messes are oozing from every corner.

diane said...

Love the bathroom wall color.
Sleeping babies make me happy!
Beautiful fireplace.
You look hot in your pink pj's.