Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged

Ten years ago I was...
20 years old rebellious and fearless. I lived a crazy young life!

Five things on today's "to do list"
1)go to the pool for the summer calendar activity
2)supervise children
3)take a nap
4)do some homework
5)try to stay sane and level headed without a husband at home.

I enjoy...
hanging out with family and friends, cards games, going on dates with my husband (which I haven't done in months).

I have lived in...
La Grande, Keiser, and Woodburn Oregon, Boise, Idaho, Tri-Cities, Washington, Asheville, North Carolina, Athens, Georgia, San Diego, California, and Greenville, South Carolina.

I tag Diane, Michelle, Tawnya, Camille and Laura!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for playing! (And yes, I should be showering & getting ready for my trip.)

Let's get together & play cards sometime!

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Did you actually get a nap?

ferntyler said...

not gone out in months - that's not right :) you've lived a lot of places!

Liz said...

'a crazy young life'??? Hmmm, interesting! Sounds like you've got some stories to tell!