Monday, July 28, 2008

I am stealing an idea

My super smart and completely cool friend Diane does themed posts throughout the week on her blog. Since I am having a hard time thinking of interesting things to write frequently I decided that a few themed days may help out my blog. So, this what I came up with...

Manic Mondays - where I write about crazy and chaotic happenings
Wisdom Wednesdays - where I write the smartest sounding thing I heard or came across that day.
Fond Memory Friday - where I will obviously be sharing a fond memory.

I hope these things will be of interest to all my faithful readers and also help satisfy my blog addicted friends!!

6 comments:

ferntyler said...

by blog addicted friends, I'm sure you are not referring to me :) hee hee.. I like the ideas - I'll be looking forward to it!

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Great idea...I'm more of a picture person...writing is tough for me.

Liz said...

What a great idea!! You know, if we can't steal good ideas from each other, what's the point! I love to use other people's ideas. Their ideas are usually SO much better than mine. So, you go girl!! I can't wait to read more!

Jenna said...

sounds wonderful! i'll keep reading

Kim said...

I am sick today and enjoying a moment to sit and read everyone's blogs. I didn't know you had one. I didn't know you were prego. I didn't know you were moving to Oregon! Wow, your life is so full. I'm so glad I found your blog!!!

Jen said...

I love it. I think it totally helps to have themes.