Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tired!

I hate to be a complainer, but I am so going to today! I had an appt today with my orthopedic surgeon. He said that my bone in my arm is not healing correctly. It is bowing out because of my well endowed front section that spills over into my armpit. So, they are giving me a new gadget for my arm. I already HATE the one I have because it leaves me so paralyzed. Even typing on this computer is uncomfortable. Now they are giving me this foam cushion triangular pillow thing that straps around my waist and keeps my arm away from my body. As soon as I get the new gadget I will have Aqeel take a pic so I can post it. I am really not looking forward to this new thing. I am grateful for modern medicine and not having to undergosurgery, but I am starting to think that surgery is a nicer, quicker option. My arm hurts and I am irritated by my upcoming apendage, but I am grateful for modern medicine.

6 comments:

Todd and Camille Hendrickson said...

Just keep saying that "I'm grateful for MODERN medicine" Whatever happened to flying cars and "Beam me up Scottie" I mean c'mon it is 2008 already, just a shame the Doc can't fix you with some magical machine or ray or somethin'. Can't wait to see my little sis in her new gadget, think of all the fun!!

Melanie said...

Oh! It sounds awful Alisa! I hope the new gadget will help and you're feeling better soon. Meanwhile, stay focused on the gratitude.

diane said...

Hang in there girl! After the year I've had I know all about long recoveries. I feel your pain. I wasn't pregnant either.

ferntyler said...

seriously we gotta get some pictures to get a full vision of these contraptions! thats so lame - you definitely deserve to complain a little!

3WimmerBoys said...

Like you need this on top of the pregnancy!

melissa said...

Hi Alisa, I changed my blog to private but I don't have your email address to invite you to read it. Email me with it at liss.Arellano@gmail.com